6803 CPU - Fluke 9010/9100 update

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 16:44:45 EST

I just got off the phone chatting with Shy of Navatek and, as usual, he
was most helpful.

I asked about the Fluke 6803 adapter for the 6802 pod and he turns out
to be the designer! Says he has the information around somewhere and is
happy to send it along so once it arrives I will let folks know and post
any schematics to Flippers FTP site (with Shy's permission granted).

Shy's contact info (9100 and 9010 parts, repairs, etc. he bought up
Flukes stock when they discontinued the series):

shy@navatek.com
Shy Meirovitch
Navatek
20331 Lake Forest Dr