Re: Interest in a 9100A setup?

From: Tim Matthews <trmatthe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2010 - 00:36:35 EST

Hi James,

Is there any possibility you would be interested in selling everything
bar the 9100 and screen? I was in the process of buying the 9100 setup
Corey offered last winter but I only got as far as shipping over the
9100 when he went dead on me. The io kits, clock etc were suposed to
go in a second parcel but he stopped replying to me mid-Jan.

It's for my dad's birthday which is a few months past, but I'd still
like to do this for him.

Alternatively, what is your price on the full kit minus screen and
could you list the components? I may also replace my 9010 setup
perhaps ;)

Thanks
Tim

Sent from my iPhone