Re: Interest in a 9100A setup?

From: Tim Matthews <trmatthe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2010 - 08:37:51 EST

Hi list,

Clearly I accidentally did a reply-all last night instead of a reply to
James. That's what happens when you can email from the comfort of your own
sofa
during the middle of the night! I blame Steve Jobs :)

Just to be 100% clear, I don't want anybody to think I'm suggesting Corey is
anything but a stand-up guy. I just want to complete the Fluke setup.

I will now go sit in the corner and turn off the internet for the rest of
the day.

cheers
tim

</noob>