Re: 9100 keyboard...

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Sat Mar 13 2010 - 08:53:21 EST

Eek! Thanks for reporting the links. I had no idea they were dead. I need to look into why as the website hasn't move in all the time it's been up there. I bet one of my site updates overwrote the whole file space instead of merging it.

The article does say that the code was originally written for the 16F84 and I later switched to a PIC that supported in-cicuit debugging so yeah, I should say you'd have no problems with a 16F84. It's all in the article ;)

Martin.