Re: Chip Programmers

From: Tim Matthews <trmatthe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 16:40:23 EDT

Hi Matt,

What software do you use for the Dataman? Is it branded Elnec? I believe I
got a download link from BK Precision but I knew it was an Elnec rebadge so
I just kept my original software. I was wondering whether the device lists
are significantly different between the two if they have their own branded
ver.

I do also have a Data IO 29b for the old stuff :) I forgot to mention that.

cheers
tim