Fluke Pods to Turned Pin Sockets - Help !!

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 14:45:36 EDT

Hi Guys,

I was playing with my 68000 pod, and wanted to plug it into an outrun board
with turned pin sockets....

Obviously the Pod pins are too big to go into the turned pin sockets on the
game board, so I used the RED socket supplied which worked nicely....

However, as soon as I removed the red socket, its started to loose its
pins......and after trying in a couple of other boards, its pretty knackered
now....and in poor shape....

Is there a fairly cheap alternative to this RED socket , before I start
making a fancy adaptor up using back to back sockets and replaceable strips
of pins...

I'm thinking IC header strips or something ? - Obviously needs to mate with
the Turned Pin Sockets, but accept the Fat Pod Pins....

Any ideas appreciated please.....

Cheers, Colin