Re: Fluke 9010a 68000 Pod Eprom TestingonOutrun- help please !!

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 03:36:24 EDT

Outrun is a pig, and i have not recently tried to work it all out, it has a
dynamic memory map.

You ned to plug the memory mapper with a bunch of values to put the ram/rom
in the releavant memory locations. I messed around with this, but i still
couldn't get it to play ball and gave up...

However, for other 68k games, 8bit rom and ram interleaving in 16bit designs
is no problem at all with the 'Step' command on the 9100, i've not used a
9010, but it doesn't sound like it does stepping.

Remember Space invaders is Interleaved ram, apply those principles on 16bit
hardware for success ;)

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com