Re: WTB 9010 fluorescent display

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 15:11:18 EDT

Danny Pearson wrote:
> Hi guys, I've got a 9010 with a couple of bad characters (the first two) in
> the fluorescent display. Long shot I know but does anyone have a spare
> working display FS?
>

> Cheers,
>

> DanP

I should have a used spare display assembly that I can test and sell...

Is it the display or one of the driver ICs for the display that is at
fault? There is a display test in the TTL files - buried within the 9010
manual, that you can program in and run to have an idea of where the
problem may lay.