Re: Data I/O 29B

From: Bill Karkula <wkarkula_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2010 - 17:59:36 EDT

Using XP and the modified code promlink for windows? I notice also on my
"newer" 4 year old single core NB that it takes awhile for the file to come
back with the checksum after the fill bar is already at 100%. I program
proms all of the time with promlink with no problems. My only other thought
is about the file size and how it was created. I use absolute binary. I'm
unsure of the correct terminology and maybe one of the other folks who are
on the list can help here. If you use a windows hex editor the file size
may be "rounded" to the next logical file size and not actual binary size
causing the data I/O to choke on it?