Re: Data I/O 29B

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2010 - 18:12:54 EDT

Yes using PL with the modded code. Haven't had a problem using it for
normal Roms, other than it is just a tad slow. It works fine. It wasn't
until I started trying to burn the proms that I had issues loading files. I
don't have any other 74s287 or 74s288 files other than the ones for
Battlezone, and Tempest. It could just be that file.

Could be how the file was created. I'm just using a downloaded V1 rom set
for Tempest that had the Prom files in it. Attached is the file in current
question. When I get home I will try the other ones, as they are a little
bigger.

Kevin