Re: FLUKE 9100A SERIES QUESTION

From: <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 30 2010 - 11:21:54 EST

I have an image for 6.1

1. How would I know if it's serialised?
2. My machine is an FT does it matter?
3. Related to point 2, it might matter that the image would be for a 60mb drive as that's what my scsi drive was before I went down the compact flash road.

I'd be happy enough for the image to be used on an ad-hoc basis. Not so sure I'd be happy for it to be hosted for the whole world to grab.

Not sure how that last paragraph will sit with people but I hope you'd understand. I have stuff on here I've put hard work into and there seems to be barely any sharing the love when it comes to 9100's :)

Maybe that could change?

Martin.

Sent from my iPhone