Kurz-Kasch ROM Test II and ROM Test I

From: teeray <teeray_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2013 - 20:15:00 EST

Can anyone help with some info on these two devices?

Am I correct in assuming

ROM Test I - a small device that connects to any Signature Analyzer
to preform a full ROM signature. Was made to go along with the
Signature II analyzer.

ROM Test II - self contained device that displays a full ROM Signature
on it's own LED display.

Is this correct?

Schematics would be great.
Any info would be a big help.

Also I found the follow in a search of the techtoollist and some
signatures of game roms on the TTL ftp site. Thanks to John I have
a list of the adapters these devices use, but that's it, no pin out info.
of the devices or adapters.

Thanks
Tim