Re: Bezerk/Frenzy repairs?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 21 2013 - 23:15:52 EDT

Wow, that game has one very strange design! There are 5 DIP switches that
will kill it if in the wrong position (or not making contact in "on"
position) AND they specify +5 has to be between +5 and +5.25 for it to run
right. Looks like most of this was done to make it easier to troubleshoot
(yeah, right).

This looks very similar to the Bally/Stern pinball machine CPU boards in
the reset circuit, right down to the 3.6 volt battery. And it also has the
"blinking LED" self test like a pinball.

If worst comes to worst I do have a suggestion of who could fix them
(Eldorado Games).