Re: Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital ICTester on eBay

From: Fabrizio Vasile <fabrizio.vasile_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2013 - 17:15:05 EDT

Thanks Jon.I have already a Fluke 9010 and a Z80, 6502,8080 and 68000 POD
but I find it useful only for testing RAM and ROM.Sure, it can point you in
right direction (you can for example, identify bad buffer or addressing
decoders) but it can test single TTL.
I hav also three logic comparators but , as I said, they give a lot of false
positives.
That tester from Alpha Electronics was very intersting but , sadly, it's
gone.
There is the ABI BOARDMASTER 4000 but it's very rare and expensive...