Re: Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital ICTester on eBay

From: Fabrizio Vasile <fabrizio.vasile_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 10 2013 - 16:50:47 EDT

Hi Jose.
Is it true that you have to disable any clock while testing TTL in-circuit
with B&K Precision 560?
Is ICT-101 the famous Board-Walker?
In conclusion, did you find this B&K Precision 560 useful (I have chance of
getting one at reasonable price)?
A scope is what I'm missing now!

P.S.
What software revision mount your IC tester 560?Did you have also the
pc-side software for RS232 communication?