Re: Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital ICTester on eBay

From: Fabrizio Vasile <fabrizio.vasile_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 10 2013 - 17:41:10 EDT

Hi Josè and thanks for explanation.
Telling the truth, I have already three logic comparators :).I have

-HP 10529A logic comparator
-B&K Precision 552 CMOS Tester(like the your..by the way do you use it also
for TTL testing?)
-B&K Precision 552 TTL Tester

But, I found logic comparators not very reliable, a lot of time they report
an IC as BAD while it's good and for it's very boring to desolder and
resolder a lot of ICs

So, I want to try this B&K Precision 560.Last question: I know that there
are problems when an input of a TTL is hard-wired to GROUND or VCC, also in
the B&K 560 manual there is mentioned of this issue.
Did you ever experienced this and how did you overcome it?