PencilBox Logic Designer by E&L Instruments, Inc.

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Dec 09 2013 - 20:29:53 EST

Anyone have any documents for this logic design box? Looks like it was
dristributed by Global Specialties as they sold a LD-2 version until
recently(?)...

http://www.tequipment.net/ELLD2.html

It is pretty self-explanatory, but I would like to know the comments
about the clock (555 timer) caps suggested. Too lazy to figure it out
for myself, plus it is always nice to have the original documents!

One sold in the UK back in September - I hope the seller scanned the manual:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/logic-designer-pencil-box-by-E-L-Instruments-/190898070064

The PencilBox is a breadboard based design box for TTL, etc. (mine looks
to be from around the late 70s) with some LEDs, a dip switch, some logic
gates, and a couple of push buttons. I use it when playing with Arduino
related stuff or making simple designs that I want to test...

Thanks,