9100FT

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Wed Dec 11 2013 - 14:24:34 EST

long shot..

  But has anyone seen, or knows of a service disk suitable for the
9100FT ?

  I'm updating my 9100 page soon as i've been working on 5 of these
systems, but while i can set the 9100FT to acknowledge 16mb ram in post,
the system always reports just 4mb.. I can actually get it to test 32mb
(when installed 8x4mb) but the post always fails, and the dip switch
combination is not even valid as per what is screened on the pcb. I dont
think they ever anticipated any crazy person putting in 32mb ram and
just abandoned compatability :)

the v1.4 service disk is the latest version i have, but it only allows
you to set 1,2 or 4mb system ram...

any ideas?

--
Andrew Welburn