Re: 68HC11's

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 00:39:10 EDT

Al Kossow wrote:

> If you'd consider an hc11 instead, I picked up a bunch of boards with
> the 44 pin variety of this microcontroller. And it has EErom in it to
> save high scores!

I agree, I looked at the HC11 a few years ago for a project that I was
doing. It has alot of features (like a serial port!!! Good for real time
testing of new game code!! I wish I could do that for Major Havoc!)

--
Jess Askey              Atari Game Page:http://magenta.com/havoc
ESLB\The Audio Analyst