Re: parts cost

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 17:28:24 EDT

On May 2, 2:17pm, Clay Cowgill wrote:
> Subject: Re: parts cost
> General-purpose sound board vs. the real thing...
>
> >Sound boards
> >------------
> >Eliminator/Zektor $20
> >Space Fury $25
>
> Well you can put me down for one of each. :-) I really want to see/hear
> these things in person.

You're down for these two.

> >So you see, you can get every sound board for every Sega XY game for $85.
> >I'll even sell them CHEAPER if your willing to take broken ones and fix them
> >yourself!
>
> That's indeed cool, but I've been under the impression that there's not a
> whole lot of these things just sitting around. I'd love to be wrong on
> that. :-)

You are :-)

> Well, this might make for a real short discussion-- how many "Sets" do you
have?

I believe I have more than enough to satisfy the needs of the RGVAC. However,
I have a good number of these in need of repair, so I may sell out of working
ones quickly, and then there will be a wait for me to repair some more...

BTW, I also have all the other boards available, too...

Sega XY FAQ author /_/|_| /_/ /____/_/|_|
________________ The One and Only 4-player vector game