Re: Question about Zanen's G08 Cap kit...

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 21:32:43 EDT

WOW! Major update! The monitor is blowing fuses now near the HV unit. I
havent touched anything on the monitor board...BUT the audio is cleaned up
now as I have switched the G80 power supply with a 150W PC switching
supply and rigged up a 6 VAC transformer for the audio. In my earlier
post about the speech board...there is no difference I can hear between
the two boards I have as far as when Spock says "Welcome aboard
captain...". Hopefully, after a couple days, I'll be able to see it!!! :)
Thanks!!!

Ed