Re: list charter

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 15:41:34 EDT

If this list was the focus of current multigame projects, then I am sorry
about my monitor questions!!! I was under the impression that the list
was for vector game discussion, repair, hacks, etc. I am still relatively
new to video game stuff (0nly 1 year...actually, one summer) so that's
pretty much why I have been a pain in the ass!!! Sorry about the
confusion! I'll generally lurk, but won't bother anyone anymore unless I
have something to contribute! Again, sorry.

Ed