Re: list charter

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 16:07:35 EDT

You wrote:
> If this list was the focus of current multigame projects, then I am sorry
> about my monitor questions!!! I was under the impression that the list
> was for vector game discussion, repair, hacks, etc. I am still relatively
> new to video game stuff (0nly 1 year...actually, one summer) so that's
> pretty much why I have been a pain in the ass!!! Sorry about the
> confusion! I'll generally lurk, but won't bother anyone anymore unless I
> have something to contribute! Again, sorry.

<Ouch> Ed, I wasn't yelling at anybody in particular. It was my
inner-engineer talking (what does it take to get things done) Actually, given
my current "project" list, I'm not sure I have much to contribute either. I
certainly didn't mean to give anyone a tongue lashing (real or perceived)

Also, remember that my opinions are just that. If the list feels otherwise,
that's cool as well. As Rick and Steve O. will attest, I've certainly
benefited from their patience over the years, so I'm certainly not one to deny
the same courtesy to others.

Peace, etc...

Ray

NB this is where Clay/Zonn/Mark/Dave/etc. need to step in with some juicy
techie stuff to save me from myself ;-)