Re: list charter

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 21:48:04 EDT

I'd be more than happy to lend Clay all my boards for the G08...they
aren't working right now, (Any color vector tube will work with this I
believe)
but I just ordered a kit from Zanen which I am praying will fix whatever
the hell is up with this thing. If I get it up and running, I'll ship it
at his request. The thought of a Sega multigame is amazing, and having a
direct substitution for a friggin G08 would be a Godsend!!! Take it easy!

Ed