Orders

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 09:50:31 EDT

All,

Boy, a good thing this didn't become a separate newsgroup! Goes from 60-0 in
4.8 days ;-)

Anyway, in case any of you were wondering, all shipments went out this weekend
(except for people who ordered entire Zektor sets, those still need to be
shipped), and the price and address to send the check to should be in the box
when you receive it. In most cases, a $6 S&H fee was added (I shipped through
Rick Schieve).

Also, I am pretty much out of speech boards due to the fact that all of the
ORATOR chips have been stripped from these boards, so I no longer have any
speech boards available (and therefore cannot sell any more complete Zektor,
StarTrek or Space Fury sets).

Sega XY FAQ author /_/|_| /_/ /____/_/|_|
________________ The One and Only 4-player vector game