Need help with speech board pinout!

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 15:04:00 EDT

In message "Orders", you write:

OK, now that I have a known working speech and sound board, I want to
make 100% certain I put the speech board connector on properly when I
put these into my Star Trek game. I didn't do it properly last time
and I blew one of them (the speech, I think but I'm not certain). The
prblem is that the connector has 6 pins but the speech board itself only
has 4. Can anybody tell me which pin goes where? I have the pinout as
follows but I just need to know which of the 4 pins on the board is
which (for example, what number below is the outermost pin of the 4 on
the speech board; the one closest to the edge of the PCB? Is it pin 1?)

Speech Board
 1 - Audio in
 2 - GND
 3 - Volume
 4 - NC
 5 - NC
 6 - NC

--
THANX...Gregg   day 214.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
        woodcock@nortel.com  or  bn202@cleveland.freenet.edu