Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 15:13:13 EDT

On May 21, 2:18pm, Fish, David wrote:
> Subject: RE: Zektor for the masses
>
> DIP Shunt 'from-to' List for location U21 (40 pin)
> pin 34 to pin 40,
> pin 32 to pin 39,
> pin 33 to pin 38,
> pin 29 to pin 37,
> pin 30 to pin 36,
> pin 31 to pin 35,
> pin 27 to pin 28,
> pin 20 to pin 21.

Cool! Clay, have a production run of these made ;-)

I'd like to do this hack to one of my spare CPU boards and test this out. I
have made it all the way through Zektor now, so I could test out Zektor pretty
thoroughly. Space Fury is a different story :-(. Anyway, I wanna test it,
too. Have you been playing the broken version of Zektor? What do you think of
it?

Anyway, you can send the hacked data to me via tar and uuencode, or just send
it on a disk to Rick when you return his stuff.

--
Mark "who doesn't know what David's talking about" Jenison