Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 15:43:19 EDT

You wrote:
> "Cool! Clay, have a production run of these made ;-)
>
> ..actually, if Clay makes a daughter card for the CPU, you could extend it
> over the SC and take care of it

Cool! Clay, have a production run of these made ;-) ;-)

seriously, kudos to Dave Fish for his hacking skills and dedication. A lot
more people are going to enjoy these games as a result of his efforts (and even
more when the daughter card is made ;-)

Someday, it would be nice to have a description of the process used to crack
these chips (could be high level...I'm just curious about the magic)

Ray