Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 18:23:00 EDT

At 05:57 PM 5/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I am slightly curious about this for the Sega multigame hack :
>
> Tac Scan is a vertical monitor based game. How hard would it be to
>pull off making it horizontal for the multigame system...kinda like
>Sinistar on WAC? I really havent put much thought into it, but would it
>really take much to kinda smash it to totally fill a horizontal screen?
>Thanks.

Hey Clay, there's an idea. Weren't you planning on some analog circuitry to
convert from Sega to WG anyways? How hard would it be to add some flip
circuitry (a la Atari VG -- or maybe Sega has already done this?), and maybe
change the levels at the flip of a bit? You'd also have to swap X and Y.

-Zonn