Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 14:47:20 EDT

You wrote:
> Are you kidding? 4-player Eliminator was the most fun game Sega every made!
> There's nothing like blasting away at three of your friends!
>
> The strategy is different than the two player version. You can have two
> players dueling it out, and in the meantime you can kick back, unnoticed,
> and really rack up the points.

I stumbled onto this strategy the first (and only) time I played Eliminator.
Against the "dream team" of Rick Scheive, Mark Jenison, and Alan Schieff (sp?),
I coasted to an easy vistory ;-)

Amazingly fun game with 4 people. I'm in process of building a control panel
in anticipation of playing it at my next gaming party (gotta get a working
Sega/WG setup first, so I have an excuse for being lazy...Clay's PCBs are a
*LOT* nicer than my wirewrap ;-)

Ray