RE: Zektor for the masses

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 14:58:03 EDT

>----------

I agree whole heartedly! Rick S, Mark J and I (and a friend Mark would
draft) had some fantastic times around Mark's 4 player Eliminator just
before I left for CA! (I never did get to play with Alan S....) Rick
had sooooo much fun being trashed, that he installed a "wide" control
panel on his upright Tac Scan just so he could play 4 player Eliminator
in his basement!!

For those of you who are in CA, I'll be putting together a 4-player
eliminator tournment at Gaymond/Bill/Zonn's upcoming video game party in
San Diego on June 15th. Come down from the Bay Area and learn in person
just how fun it is to "blast away at three of your friends!"

So that this posting does have some tech discussion in it, can the folks
who are more technically adept tell the rest of us if an 8 player
Eliminator would ever be possible? The code is probably set up for
"n-players", and we could probably remove the scoring routine code to
get more space....who looks at score when playing 4 player eliminator?!