Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 18:02:01 EDT

You wrote:
> But if someone's going through that kind of trouble, wouldn't it be cooler
> to write it for a PC vector library instead of the G-08 system? Hey, I'd
> buy a copy!

Actually, one of my wish list items to Clay for his new vector system was the
ability to network systems together. If the product is a smash hit, the 3rd
party market can do the modem add-on ;-)

Of course, might be cheaper/faster (but definitely less cool) to have a PC
parallel port plug in that does the DAC work to hook up to a vector monitor.

Anyway, first things first: get a multi-game Sega system working. We can
worry about rev 2 later ;-)

Ray