Re: ESB boards

From: Chris.Hanks <luna_at_teleport.com>
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 19:19:10 EDT

Hi Clay!

I just read about your new ESB boards. I think I'll need at
least two of them. If you don't mind, I'd like to pay for
you to install install it on one of my ESB boards AT YOUR
CONVENIENCE. (I believe you said it was backwards compatible?)
Would that be okay with you? I'll be in your neighborhood for
a few minutes tomorrow, maybe I could drop one of then?

LMK, and thanks!

>Also, if any of you are curious-- I got the new ESB boards in today. I
>scanned one and put it on my webpage. http://www.wwwpro.com/clay/ESB.html
>
>I need to make sure those work this weekend too. Got my work cut out for
>me. ;-) Keep your fingers crossed...
>
>-Clay
>
>Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
>/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com