Re: 'SC-FREE' ZEKTOR and SPACE FURY ready for dist.

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 19:44:00 EDT

At 05:29 PM 5/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
> Well I'm a little ahead of schedule which is a switch ;-)
>The 'SC-Free' versions of Zektor and Space Fury are both
>complete and 100% functional. I'll put them up on TANT as
>zip files. To run Zektor you'll need to program seven (7)
>EPROMs and remove the now obselete security chip. The shunt
>that I described yesterday will need to be installed on the
>CPU board. Instructions for implementing the shunt will
>be included in a text file along with the seven .bin files.
>
> The two ZIP files will be named SF_SFREE.ZIP and ZK_SFREE.ZIP.
>I'll try to get them uploaded by 7:00PM EST. If anybody needs
>to have them e-mailed to them, let me know.
>
>ENJOY! Have a good Memorial Day too.

Is this just too cool or what?!

I imagine the price of the Zektor/Monster bash copy protection chip just
took a major plunge! (Do you think some future operator trying to auction
off another Zektor board set is going to wonder why know one wants to bid
more than $100 for the set?)

Thanks Dave!

-Zonn