Re: SC FREE Stuff

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 14:43:37 EDT

>Not to be too picky (David F), but which EPROMs from each game actually
>changed? All of them? If not all, please let me know so I don't have to burn
>an entire new set if only 7 EPROMs changed (some of us don't have unlimited
>EPROMs, or an EPROM Eraser or burner for that matter ;-)).

I take it you didn't read the instructions ;-)
You only have to program and replace the 7 EPROMs that, as Al pointed out,
are called XXXXm.bin (m for modified). The Zektor .zip file contains only
the modified .bins (and instructions, of course). The Space Fury contains
all the .bin files that I used, again the modified are 'm's. I included
all the SF .bins because there seems to be several versions floating around
the net and I didn't check for compatibility.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.com | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_