zektor speech (cont)

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 15:06:06 EDT

it helps if you actually display the last symbol in the list!
the last charater (and the female alien) appear now.

it also looks like you can turn off the attract speech, since
the simulation isn't starting the speech board in the attract
loop (I think I remember seeing that in the Zektor switch settings).

there are 3 calls to the speech board just before attract mode
starts

out 38 - 3f, bf, a, 8a, 8, 88

I assume this happens during self-test...

back to hacking..

oh, I forgot to answer your question about MAME, Mark. It is a
portable arcade simulator that is distributed in source form.