More Laser x-y game stuff

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 11:51:55 EDT

G'day folks,

Sorry for the late response, but I've been on vacation for the last
week. I've delved into the topic of laser projection since I've always
thought it'd be cool to play BZ on a drive-in theatre screen!

After talking with someone who'd mated the Vectrex to a laser projection
system, the cost of the most basic hardware ( > 1K) seemed to be the
only obstacle. Maybe Gregg W could point us to this Vectrex enthusiast?

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - By the way, the actual hacking necessary to mate laser projection
with vector games seemed pretty straight forward.