RE: More Laser x-y game stuff

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 15:01:39 EDT

G'day folks,

Well, I'm sure I was dealing with the actual guy who mated the Vectrex
to a laser projection system several years ago. Maybe Mark Woodward
would know since one of Mark's multi carts motivated him to do this?
(As I remember scores were a big problem, so maybe something was hacked
to remove scoring on the Vectrex? But now I'm speculating.)

As I remember, this guy was located in the south but not into arcade
games. He kept a pretty low profile for obvious reasons.

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I can start searching my archives if someone really wants to pursue
this laser thing. I'm sure I kept shreds of information around.