Re: Rotary Interface

From: John Butler <johnbutler_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 22:53:43 EDT

I would also take several of these. By the way, since I am of no use
technically, I would love to volunteer to put this project into HTML and
publish it on the web when I get my homepage up. I have been an associate
Webmaster for a year at Hamilton Hallmark Electronics, so I should be able
to do this including the conversion of any graphics. I have a scanner also
so if anyone needs something scanned let me know.

John Butler
Mesa, AZ
Collector of video arcade games

----------
> From: Michael Schulz <mschulz@ticipa.Works.ti.com>
> To: vectorlist@goonsquad.spies.com
> Subject: Re: Rotary Interface
> Date: Monday, June 02, 1997 11:18 AM
>

> >Also, how many people would be interested in Clay getting a run of the
Single
> >Player rotary interface (used for Star Trek, Tac/Scan, Zektor) boards
made up?
> > They are extremely simple boards, but are hard to find.
> >

> I'd definitely buy a few!
>
> --

---
>     Michael Schulz                     |    Texas Instruments, SpecWorks
>     Software Design Engineer           |    (972) 927-5847,
mschulz@ti.com

---
> ------------- The opinions and views expressed are my own, and do
> ----------- not necessarily reflect those of Texas Instruments Inc.