Re: QB3 ???

From: Michael Schulz <mschulz_at_ticipa.Works.ti.com>
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 17:12:58 EDT

>Aside from the name, QB3, what else is known about this game? I've
>heard people mention the name but nothing more.

All I know about it is what Chris Hanks mentioned in his post back
in January. I'd love to have the game, though!

FWIW, I've attached a copy of the Chris Hanks original post regarding
the game.

------------- The opinions and views expressed are my own, and do -------------
----------- not necessarily reflect those of Texas Instruments Inc. -----------