RE: Stumped by my WG 6101

From: Shuman, David <DSHUM_at_BE.BRICKER.COM>
Date: Fri Jun 27 1997 - 14:01:25 EDT

[most of Zonn's hack #1 deleted]

>> This gives you a monitor that runs cooler, has a faster slew,
>> *much* more reliable, nice clean vectors.

My ears pricked up at the suggestion that this fix not only improves
reliability but INCREASES THE SLEW RATE of the W-G color XY. Makes me
wonder if this modification would cure the "stray vector" problem that
crops up with the Sega-to-Atari XY adapter I designed. Sure would be
nice....

--
David S. Shuman
Bricker & Eckler, L.L.P.  *  100 S. Third St.  *  Columbus, Ohio 43215