re:SW -> ESB

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 15:17:00 EDT

In message "SW -> ESB", you write:

>Hi!
>
>I never heard back from you about how much a SW->ESB conversion kit would
>cost.. Do you have any left?

Same as everybody else; $30 for just the expansion board + $5 for the
PAL chip (pre-programmed) + $7 per EPROM (pre-programmed; I believe it
takes 9 EPROMs). You will still have to assemble the kit yourself
(solder and wires).

--
THANX...Gregg   day 214.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
              woodcock@nortel.com  or  woodcock@dfwmm.net