saving some games

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Jul 21 1997 - 13:34:35 EDT

Is there anyone closer to him than me that wants to try to save
some of this stuff?

From: "M. Nail" <mnail@u.washington.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Subject: FS: (OR) Games/Parts *CHEAP*
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:13:29 -0700

I've moved, so all of my games in the 'couve (next to Portland, OR) have
got to go. if nobody wants them, I'm trashing them. I might have time to
part them out first, I might not.

the games:

Cinematronics: Armor Attack (X2), Rip Off (w/Star Castle boardset),
        StarHawk
Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom
Starship I
Super Pac Man (probably already sold)
Omega Race (incomplete)
Space Walk (empty cab)
generic Jamma cab
Battlezone (will not sell separately, if at all)

I may have forgotten a few, and I may be able to add Xenophobe and Atari
Football (2-player, incomplete) to the list. note that several of these
games don't work. also not that I'm really willing to sell them cheap.
rent a U-Haul and come get them. you can make an offer on parts, but I
can't promise I'll have time to part them out before they get *DESTROYED*
thanks for your time!