Re: saving some games

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Jul 21 1997 - 13:36:15 EDT

here's a bit more info that I just got

> The other possibility is flying up from SF and renting a truck up
> there to pick all of them up. I'd hate to see the whole lot get
> scrapped. If you could, give me a phone number to call you and
> roughly what your schedule is.

keep in mind these games aren't in perfect shape... the Ripoff only has
art on one side, one of the Armor Attacks has about 1/4 of it's art, the
StarHawk art is pretty scratched. The Ripoff has no front glass/marquee,
the Starhawk has no marquee and is missing a set of target size buttons.
One Armor Attack has no overlay but an extra monitor glass. They all have
working boards, unteseted ps's and monitors (except 1 Armor Attack which
is fully functional), harnesses, control panels, coin doors (+ 1 extra
coin door), I've got a few Cinematronics stickers I'll toss in if I can
find them.) The bottom line is that I don't want you to spend a bunch of
time/money to get here and then be disappointed. I'm actually negotiating
a deal with a guy here in seattle to take all of the cinematronics games
and the omega race and bring my battlezone to me. if that doesn't work out
you're next in line. i'll let you know either way.