Re: CineSound Samples

From: Joseph J. Welser <jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com>
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 11:17:22 EDT

> Hey all,
>
> I'm new to this mailing list, but probably no new to most of the
> subscribers :-)
>
> Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has attempted to sample any Cinematronics
> sounds. I'm interested in getting all of the sounds for a single game
> preferably Star Castle (with the exception of the background sound).

        While I haven't sampled any of the sounds, per se, I can give you code which simulates the S2688 noise generator, and transfer functions (s-domain, I haven't gotten around to using MATLAB to bilinear transform them to z-domain) for most/all the filters. I haven't had time to test them out, so they're only as good as my circuit analysis skills.....

        I don't know if that would help you out any, but that's about the extent of my progress with my multi-game sound board.

Joe