Re: CineSound Samples

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 10:50:10 EDT

> >So who's got a Star Castle sound board I could borrow for sampling?
>
> I should have one, are there any others that you need?

Most of them :-) but I'm not really interested in doing all of them at
this point, just one. Tail Gunner would be my next choice since it's so
much fun with a mouse. I've got a RipOff board but I haven't tested it.
I'd really like to get Star Castle & RipOff working as those are the
most popular games.

Thanks,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.