CS4922 data sheet

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 01:07:47 EDT

Either I was dense the last time I looked, or Crystal updated the
data sheets section for the 4920 and 22 recently. There are fairly
complete descriptions of the part on their web page now, and it
looks pretty cool! They have an ISA evaluation board for the 4922
which mentions they have an assembler, simulator and debugger.

The 4920A data sheet has a description of the DSP. The 4920A has
4k of pgm memory and 2k of data memory. The 4922 has 5k of pgm
and 3k of data memory.

Reading a bit farther in the 4920 data sheet..

"Software tools, sample source code, and DSP firmware for the CS4920
and CS4920A are provided on the Crystal Bulletin Board system. For
access information, call (512) 445-7222 and ask for applications
support for the CS4920/20A/21.

The 4922 also has a serial input port and some parallel I/O bits.