Re: Omega Race Monitor

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 11:57:54 EDT

Omega race uses a G05-802 monitor (the one found in MOST asteroids, AD,
BZ), lunar lander and early asteroids used a G05-801 and they are NOT plug
in compatible. The 801 has 2 plugs (power and signal) and the 802 has just
one molex connector.

-jeff

>Guys,
>
> Which monitor does Omega Race use, the G0-5? How hard is it to get a
>flyback for said monitor? (I've never had to replace one)
>
> One is being sold for a good price, and supposedly in great condition
>other than the fact that the monitor needs a flyback.
>
> If it's a GO-5, I think I have a few sitting around anyways (Or I can
>pick some up from Paul Frazee this weekend) but I really don't like to junk
>these monitors...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joe

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games.
www.diac.com/~jeffh/