RE: omega race drawings

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 14:25:42 EDT

>----------

Ha! With my new tri directional controller (plus turbo thruster
button), I'll be flying circles around you!!

>Just out of curiosity isn't it cheaper and easier to wire up 2 $0.50 arcade
>buttons than to find and program a Discs of Tron spin knob to act like them?
>:^> ?

Look, Zonn, haven't you figured out that this has nothing to do with
money, but instead has become a quest for the "ultimate" control! 8^)
8^) 8^) Someone who's willing to spend $1K on the universal 33" XY
monitor should understand this!