Re: G-05 monitors

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 17:58:53 EDT

Zonn said:

All said and done if you're re-designing the board this should be an easy
part to replace, (I wouldn't use either of the above) it just needs to
switch positive and negative voltages. The current handling is not great,
and can easily be calculated (I would if I had a schematic here in front of me).

..actually, I had meant to ask about this. The deflection voltages are bipolar
with the center of the screen at 0V,0V ?

As long as I was hacking, I was going to add a deflection timer too, so if the
incoming X or Y values were off scale for too long, it would shut down the
deflection amps and turn on a spot killer.